Saturday, November 21, 2009

Photo of the Day- Santa Baby :)

I am late getting my picture up tonight, because Benjamin decided that he wanted to be difficult and not fall asleep tonight! :) I have been doing this blog now for 93 days straight, and sometimes I find myself at the end of the day and completely lost as to what to take pictures of. I feel that so often my pictures are exactly the same, just different poses of my kids in different places. I have a hard time finding variety, but I want to branch out and learn so I am trying to think of different things to take pictures of. Luckily, in this area, I have a wonderful husband who is willing to put up with me and all my crazy picture ideas, and also helps me with the lighting and helps me come up with picture ideas at 9 o'clock at night when my brain has turned off! I owe this idea to him. I was just going to do a close up of Benjamin sleeping with a santa hat on but he suggested that we have the fire going in the background. I feel that really made the picture! Thanks, hun!




And of course...I wouldn't be me without having a little fun with at least one of the pictures!

3 comments:

Susan November 22, 2009 at 6:45 AM  

So sweet! I love them all, especially the ones with the fire in the background. Such peaceful images!

Anonymous November 22, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

I love #2, it just says warmth and home and family:)

Angela2932 November 22, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Wonderful shots! He looks like the picture of tranquility and sweet dreams! Isn't it nice when spouses help with the ideas and get involved in the photography?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP