Friday, November 20, 2009

Photo of the Day- Soup

My camera and I are taking a sick day today. Benjamin and dad are both sick which means no sleep, lots of coughing and homemade vegetable noodle soup! I snapped this one picture, that way I could still say that I used my camera today! :) I know a lot of people have been thinking about what they are thankful for with Thanksgiving coming up. Today, one of the things I am thankful for is noodle soup! (Got to lazy to add any chicken....so its just noodle soup! :) )

7 comments:

Cindi Koceich November 20, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

Looks yummy!!! I hope your family is feeling better soon!

Esther November 20, 2009 at 11:58 PM  

YUM! I made a big pot of chicken noodle soup the other day. Tis the season! Hope everyone feels better soon.

pat November 21, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

Oh man, is there ANYTHING better than homemade chicken noodle soup? This looks delicious!! Hope your guys are feeling better soon!

Nicki November 21, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

chicken or not, it looks tasty and warm. I hope everyone starts feeling better in your house and all of you have a healthy and happy Thanksgiving.

Suzy November 21, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

I hope your family feels better. That soup looks good!

Susan November 21, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

Sounds and looks warm and soothing! Hope everybody feels better soon!

Angela2932 November 21, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

It looks delicious, and I don't know how you do it! How can you STILL think photography when sick???? Hope you're feeling much, much better, soon!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP