Monday, October 19, 2009

Photo of the Day- Beary Cute

I think this boy is beary cute! :) I had fun playing around with colors and textures. It was actually quite warm today so he wasn't very happy to be in a warm costume but he had lots of fun exploring outside. Our olive trees are dropping olives everywhere so he was most interested in trying to pick those up! We had a few cool days recently and then it got hot again. I miss really cool fall weather!

P.s. I LOVE the cute little bear tail on this picture!!







10 comments:

Yolanda October 19, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

sweet photo's! Love the first one!

Julie October 19, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

I love that first one! The costumes are so much better at that age. I've got Snake Eyes from GI Joe, not much you can do to make that cute!

Cindi Koceich October 19, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

What a doll!! Love that costume too!

Amy October 19, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

Awww! What a sweetie! You got some great shots.

Lauren Hartman October 19, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

Awww, he's the cutest little bear ever :) I love the tail one too!

Anonymous October 19, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

He is adorable, esp up on his tippy toes! I really like the sepia toned version.

Reds October 20, 2009 at 5:11 AM  

Adorable little bear!!!

Michelle October 20, 2009 at 5:14 AM  

That first one melts my heart!! Love it. and I think the texture works well!

pat October 20, 2009 at 5:49 AM  

so cute! Love that first shot, and the second to last is just adorable; the pp is perfect. How lucky you are to have such a cute little bear!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) October 20, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

What a cute little bear.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP