Sunday, October 18, 2009

Photo of the Day- Watermelon

I have been really sick today, so I didn't know if I was going to get a photo of the day up. Although, I haven't missed a day yet and really want to make a whole year, so I decided to take some pictures. Robbie was really sick yesterday so I think that he passed the bug on to me. Hopefully no one else will get sick! I mentioned in my post yesterday that our watermelons had stopped growing about a month ago. They were mini melons so we decided to dissect to see what they looked on the inside! So, now we all know what a mini watermelon looks like on the inside! :)




And of course, I can't post a fruit picture without adding a texture....

6 comments:

Reds October 19, 2009 at 5:47 AM  

Cool shots - especially love the textured one!

Sara Jarvie October 19, 2009 at 5:56 AM  

Hi Kristine sent me a message about talking to you about photography. She sent me your blog address could you send me your email address? Mine is sjarvie5@gmail.com.

Yolanda October 19, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

Beautiful.

Angela2932 October 19, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

Did they still taste good? I hope you're feeling much better today! Nice texture!

The Au Family October 19, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

I wasn't brave enough to taste it. My husband said it tasted a little fermented!

Shanna October 19, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

That looks funny. They almost looked like figs for a second.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP