Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Photo of the Day- Benjamin

So I have been trying to learn different techniques that people used because I eventually want to dive deeper into possibly doing newborn photography. One of the things that I have noticed in a lot of newborn pictures is the solid black background. I caught on to the fact that you used black fabric but somehow you could still tell that it was fabric. I finally had a lightbulb moment yesterday as to how to make it look less fabric-like so I wanted to test it out. The best part, is that in this picture the fabric is REALLY wrinkled! Rob says that I obviously have a favorite subject to take pictures of because I have so many posts with Benjamin! I mean hey, how could I resist those big blue eyes!

7 comments:

Esther October 20, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

I agree, his eyes are GORGEOUS!! And the black background looks amazing. Great job!

Yolanda October 20, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

Love his eyes!

Reds October 21, 2009 at 5:38 AM  

He is too cute!

pat October 21, 2009 at 6:54 AM  

Nice job on the background, and yes, those eyes are irresistable!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) October 21, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

No resisting those incredible eyes. Cute.

Angela2932 October 21, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

Adorable! And no wrinkles in the background! What was the lightbulb wisdom?

Suzy October 21, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

I think you did a great job on the background and I love seeing all the shots of Benjamin,, he's darling!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP