Thursday, August 27, 2009

Photo of the Day- School Supplies

I went to target with Lauren and Benjamin today to do some back to school shopping. I had Robbie's 1st grade supply list so we could get the last minute things he needed. It was so funny being there with all of those other kids buying school supplies. It reminded me of how excited I was growing up to go back to school shopping. It was always so exciting to get the new supplies, or new back pack, or new outfit. Robbie is excited, but I don't think he is old enough to have the true back to school excitement bug. Either that, or maybe its because he's a boy. Maybe boys don't get excited to by school supplies! So todays photo, is motivated by back to school shopping!

1 comments:

jykthemuse September 1, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

the first day of school is always an exciting rite of passage. and who doesn't love crayons!?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP