Friday, August 28, 2009

Photo of the Day- Meltdown

Yes. I took a picture of my sons meltdown. Yes. I'm blogging my sons meltdown. Two reason. 1. This makes a perfect photo of the day picture because I see this face five thousand times a day. 2. When he is older he needs to look back and see pictures like this and know what he put is poor mother through. I know what you are all thinking. You are thinking, this isn't possible, I know sweet Benjamin. He doesn't cry. Well, HE CRIES! :) This is a very new thing with him. Not only does he cry, he melts down. I don't know if it has to do with our attempt to establish a bedtime routine, but if he can not see me, like if I leave the room, then he instantly melts down. It doesn't matter if he is eating the worlds most delicious snack or playing with the worlds most fun toy. He melts. Over and over again. Then he cries and cries as he quickly crawls to come find me. I am followed around all day long. So... today's photo of the day is motivated by my sons new found attachment to his mommy.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP