Friday, January 22, 2010

Photo of the Day- Waves

Because of all the rain that we've been having I heard that the waves at the beach were really big. I heard that they had to close the beaches and not allow any surfing. So, I decided to check them out. While the kids were in school, I spent my time driving around, seeing beautiful things and taking pictures. I had a lot of fun. It would have been fun to have Rob there to take pictures with me. I don't think they were as big as they were a few days ago, but I still had fun taking pictures and watching them. Plus, I got a couple extra surprises!







I was also surprised with seeing two different sets of dolphins

AND a beautiful rainbow

Don't have any clue what kind of plant this is. I thought it was pretty wild.



and for fun...

12 comments:

Becky January 22, 2010 at 5:44 PM  

Ooh, that's my idea of a perfect day! These are great!

Anonymous January 22, 2010 at 6:02 PM  

Oh those are amazing!

Margaret January 22, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

Those waves still look pretty fierce. You got some great captures! Love the dolphins!

Esther January 22, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

Oh my heck!! That last one is BREATH TAKING! Seriously, I would pay money to have that hang in my house! Looks like you had fun driving around. I do that from time to time to get some good shots!

Tracie January 22, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

Great job capturing the waves... I love to sit and watch them. Love the dolphins! How fun to see them.

Anonymous January 22, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

You should frame that last one for real and put it on your wall. It is beautiful!!

Michelle January 22, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

wow! you completely caught the awesome strength of those waves. definitely frame that last one----BIG!

Giovanna January 22, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

Beautiful rainbow photo!

Maria January 22, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

These seascapes are terrific. I feel restored just looking at them.

J January 23, 2010 at 7:32 AM  

Looks like a fun day! I love the dolphins especially.

Tracy January 23, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

Beautiful and great shots!

annabelle January 23, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

oh what a fun day you had and such great shots and I love the pp you did with last wave shot :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP