Saturday, January 23, 2010

Photo of the Day- Rob and Benjamin

I think 15 month old kids that are your own are the hardest to take pictures of. They are use to your camera and want nothing to do with it. I had a picture in my mind that I wanted to get of Benjamin and Rob. I didn't get it. This one, was the first picture I took on my camera before Benjamin realized what was happening. He quickly wanted nothing to do with pictures and everything went downhill from then and nothing else turned out. I'm just glad I got this picture because I thought it was really cute. Here are three different edits.


Regular colors


Black and White


Faded

5 comments:

Anonymous January 23, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

I love the faded one!

J January 23, 2010 at 9:16 PM  

For only getting one shot, you got a good one! Your son's smile is adorable.

Tracy January 23, 2010 at 11:02 PM  

I like the last version!

pat January 24, 2010 at 7:16 AM  

Love that 3rd edit. Such a cute pose, too. I think that age is just hard, period--too much energy in those little bodies to keep them still.

Denita January 24, 2010 at 9:13 AM  

I think our own kids are the hardest to get on most any days - at least you did get a wonderful shot!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP