Thursday, December 3, 2009

Photo of the Day- Robbie Reindeer (Dec 2rd)

Do you ever have one of those days where it seems like nothing goes right? Like everything you touch breaks? Well, yesterday was one of those days! Even up to trying to get my photo of the day posted. I logged in to Aperture to load my picture into the computer and all my pictures were lost. Again. Luckily after hours of doing magical superman type stuff, Rob was able to recover all my pictures. Again. (you'd think I would learn and finally back these up!) Then I got my two pictures ready and one of them was corrupted for some strange reason and I had to re-edit it over again. Then I logged on to Safari to put them on my blog and Safari decided to freeze up and for some weird reason we couldn't force quit out of it. So, it was getting late and Robbie was working on fixing Safari and I got too tired to wait so I went to bed. So I am putting yesterdays photo of the day up today! oops!

Robbie decided that he needed to put on a concert for us. He performed Christmas songs, singing while playing the ukulele. It was very cute. He started by singing Rudolph the Red nose reindeer! :) Love him!!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP