Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Photo of the Day- Lauren

I have very straight hair. I can hardly hold a curl even with curlers and lots of hairspray. I was very shocked when my kids ended up with hair so curly. I have found their hair to be a challenge at times because I have no clue how to control it. Poor Lauren so often has her hair pulled back or in a frizzy mess because I can't get it to turn out. We went to Menchie's the other day and a family there all had the most beautiful curly hair, so I decided to ask them their trick for curly hair. She recommended a new product to be that I went out and bought for Lauren's hair. Today was the first time using it, and so far so good. I didn't have to do anything to her hair or put any product in her hair and she still had beautiful tight curls! Yay!

6 comments:

Yolanda December 2, 2009 at 3:40 AM  

Gorgeous curls. She's such a cutie!

Reds December 2, 2009 at 5:59 AM  

Absolutely love her curls!! Wow!

Margaret December 2, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

Amazing curls. My hair is so straight, I always envy those with beautiful curls!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) December 2, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

She is adorable. Love the color and curls. My dd has curly hair and I have the staightest hair ever.

Suzy December 2, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

Wow those curls are gorgeous! She's so cute with her sweet little grin. You know she reminds me of Shirly Temple. Cute!

Angela2932 December 2, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

How cute! Would you mind sharing the name of the product? I also have very straight hair, and my daughter has curly hair. She's certainly in charge of her own head now, but would probably welcome the information because she fights with her beautiful curls a lot. (she's silly.)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP