Sunday, December 13, 2009

Photo of the Day-Nutcracker day 2

Lauren had a her last performance of the nutcracker today. Again, she did a very good job. She really enjoys being on stage and dancing. She says that she wants to be Clara when she is older. She doesn't seem to get nervous at all. I think that I get nervous enough for the both of us. I used my zoom lens yesterday to get close up shots of her on stage so I used my regular lens today to get a more pulled back shot. Lauren was very excited because Rob was able to go to her performance today. When she was coming on to the stage to take a bow at the end of the performance she gave him a big wave!


7 comments:

Tricia December 13, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

These are wonderful!! You capture a memory she will forever cherish.

Yolanda December 14, 2009 at 4:47 AM  

Love shots with her dad! Very cute!

Nicki December 14, 2009 at 6:02 AM  

What a dream-come-true for any little girl. Wonderful photo of her and dad.

Anonymous December 14, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

She looks so happy to have her Daddy there. I love the hat your DH is wearing!

Reds December 14, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

Lauren makes the most beautiful Clara!! Glad her daddy made it to the show and beautiful shots of your hubby and daughter!

Angela2932 December 14, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

I bet your heart was just bursting with joy and pride during her performances! I love the last photo, and the sweet, sweet interaction between the two!

Suzy December 14, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

What a sweetie! I love that scene in the nutcracker and I'll bet it was a wonderful show!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP