Monday, December 14, 2009

Photo of the Day-Grandpa

I have the most wonderful dad in the whole wide world. He is amazing. I've been lucky enough to have him and my mom visit for the last couple of days to see Lauren's nutcracker performance. I, obviously, am not the only one that things he is amazing. Benjamin agrees. I don't know what it is about my dad, but Benjamin always seems to melt into his arms. I can hardly get Benjamin to snuggle with me, but Grandpa.... he always does. I have so many picture of Benjamin asleep in grandpa's arms. I even have whole scrapbook pages dedicated to it, because there are so many. This trip has been no different. Something tells me though, that Grandpa doesn't mind very much! I love you, Dad!


and a color change-up....


He even humors me enough to let me take his picture!!! :)

5 comments:

Yolanda December 15, 2009 at 3:35 AM  

sweet pictures. I love the black & white!

Reds December 15, 2009 at 5:16 AM  

What sweet photos!!

Reds December 15, 2009 at 5:17 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon December 15, 2009 at 5:34 AM  

I love that first photo. They both look so content!

Suzy December 15, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

Awww what touching photos of your Dad and Benjamin! Adorable!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP