Monday, November 23, 2009

Photo of the Day- Lego

One thing that I really love about Lego's is that it is something that all three of my kids can do together. They dump out all of the legos on the lego table and all three stand around it, either building things, or in Benjamin's case knocking down the things the others built. I call him the destroyer. Today the tree kids were playing lego's and Robbie was building towers really high and then the destroyer would come stomping in and knock all the towers down. It gave all the kids a great laugh and then they would build them up again.... and so the cycle goes.... :)






7 comments:

Margaret November 23, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Legos are the best! (Except when you step on one in your bare feet in the middle of the night in a dark room!) Love the color in these shots. That last one with the tall, squiggly tower is the best!

Bobbi November 24, 2009 at 4:02 AM  

Oh I love legos too...except stepping on them when my kids don't pick them up, ouch! Love these colors.

Reds November 24, 2009 at 5:15 AM  

Great colourful shots!

Suzy November 24, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

My feet curled up at the sight of your lego's lol! But the rest of me thinks these are fantastic shots! :)!

Cindi Koceich November 24, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

Great DOF shots!!

Anonymous November 24, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

Those are so fun! I have a pic of my DH and me playing with Legos when we were teens dating and now my kids play with the same ones at Nana's house.

alliatwood November 28, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

You have such an incredible talent! Will you please do my next set of family pics at Christmas time?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP