Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Photo of the Day- Pumpkin Carving

Robbie has his scouts pack meeting tonight. They are having a halloween party. With this, they are supposed to bring a carved pumpkin. I am certainly not a pumpkin carving expert like Rob is so I was a little hesitant in doing this with Robbie. I decided to let him do everything on his own. He drew on the face and carved it all himself. I love the pictures of Robbie with the seeds and Lauren because it really shows the difference between the two of them. Robbie thought it was awesome and Lauren looked in to help take out seeds and was grossed out. That was the look she gave me after looking inside! I also love Robbie's deep concentration in his carving! He did such a great job.








15 comments:

Julie October 27, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

Love it, looks like the kids had fun. We are doing pumpkins tonight.

Margaret October 27, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

Awesome carving! Love his design. That shot of him holding the pumpkin guts is great!

Cindi Koceich October 27, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

Looks like he thoroughly enjoyed himself! It turned out great too!!!

pat October 27, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

I love the different expressions! So typical, and so fun that you caught it. I can almost hear her saying "euwwww!!!"

Jess October 27, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

Wow, he did a fantastic job with his pumpkin!

Anonymous October 27, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

We did our carving, too! Your kids look like they had so much fun.

Esther October 28, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

Looks like so much fun! I love pumpkin carving with the family. That last shot is so unique, I love that he is holding the pumpkin!

Yolanda October 28, 2009 at 3:37 AM  

Looks like fun! We did that last night too.

Shanna October 28, 2009 at 4:19 AM  

Very nice! I love the picture of him pulling the guts out...LOL

Tricia October 28, 2009 at 4:43 AM  

Fun shots!!! He did a great job with that pumpkin. He looks so proud!!

Nicki October 28, 2009 at 4:43 AM  

I love the series of photos telling the story of this experience. Well done - and good for you to be able to step back and let your son do his own thing with design and cutting.

Reds October 28, 2009 at 5:38 AM  

He did a great job - beautiful pumpkin!! And looks like he had fun!

KRISTIE October 28, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

cute kids. pumpkin carving is the worst part of halloween to me! i am dreading it :(

Angela2932 October 28, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

Gret series of shots! And tell him he did an awesome job on the final product, (and you did too with that last shot!)

Stephanie October 28, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

Love it! I love that he designed it himself! So cute!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP