Friday, October 2, 2009

Photo of the Day- My little Pumpkin

I'm very excited for this weekend. I have big plans. This weekend for me, is my start of fall. I am going to decorate my, make apple donuts and enjoy some family time. Now if only it would feel a little bit more like fall! It is SO hot outside! People keep commenting on how cold their weather is, but it sure is hot here in California! Here is Benjamin dressed as a little pumpkin. I was looking through our bin of halloween costumes and couldn't resist putting it on him! He is a cutie! I had to distract him until he forgot that he had the hat on! Yay for October and FALL!!





8 comments:

Angela2932 October 2, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

OMG! These photos are absolutely adorable! That's the cutest little pumpkin in the pumpkin patch! Very nice story board.

pat October 2, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

He was made for that suit! What a cutie :-D

Sharon October 2, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

Too cute!

Lauren Hartman October 2, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

Awww, he is such a happy little pumpkin, and cute as can be!

Reds October 3, 2009 at 3:30 AM  

Adorable!! Never seen a cuter pumpkin!

Diana October 3, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

What a cute little pumpkin! TFS

Judy October 3, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

Love the pictures!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) October 3, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

He is the cuttest little pumpkin.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP