Thursday, October 1, 2009

Photo of the Day- Best Friends

I feel very lucky as a mom. I feel lucky that I have three kids who are truly each others best friends. For the most part, they all get along really good and have a lot of fun together. I'm not saying that they don't fight...because they definately have their days. But, they also have a lot of fun. It was a really nice day today so we were spending some time playing outside. Naturally, I had to grab my camera. My poor kids. :) I loved the picture of Lauren helping Benjamin walk. I wanted to get a picture of the three of them together, but Benjamin just wanted to play in the dirt. I love these kids!!



10 comments:

pat October 1, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

That first shot is so sweet--love that helping-ness! Your older son's dimple is amazing; that and his curls--wow!

Diana October 1, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

Awwwww they are too cute. and im glad that they LOVE each other so much.

Lauren Hartman October 1, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

Aww, they are just too cute, I love that they love each other so much!

Suzy October 1, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

Awwww adorable!

Reds October 2, 2009 at 5:32 AM  

So sweet! Love that last shot!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) October 2, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

That is so sweet. I love the curls and dimple.

bprincephoto October 2, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

Lovin these! First shot is my favorite.

Stephanie October 2, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

Adorable photos!!

Julie October 2, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

Your kids are adorable. I love the curls! My favorite has to be that last one.

Judy October 3, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

They are great kids- it show in your photos!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP