Sunday, October 4, 2009

Photo of the Day- Fall

I was very excited today because it finally started feeling like fall. The weather was cooler so we decided to go out for a family drive. Rob and I really like to drive places that we have never been before to see what new things we could find. We found some real gems today. We found beautiful flowers and beautiful beaches. My picture of the day today is going to be many of the flowers and some fall pictures of pumpkins that I got also. We got these pictures in Dana Point and San Capistrano.











6 comments:

Suzy October 4, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

These are beautiful! I really like that 3rd one, but they really are all fantastic shots!

Esther October 5, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

Ooh, I like those pink grass looking things. Beautiful! I wish there was this much color in Alaska right now. The snow is already making its way down the hills towards us! Eek!

Mandy October 5, 2009 at 3:00 AM  

You still have so so much color. I love that second to last one with the wheat. It is such a gorgeous color and has a very neat texture to it as well.

Reds October 5, 2009 at 5:40 AM  

Love all the colors in these!!

pat October 5, 2009 at 6:25 AM  

What an explosion of color and textures! Love it!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) October 5, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

These are all so nice. I like the detail of the wheat and the DOF on the 3rd shot.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP