Monday, October 5, 2009

Photo of the Day- Dance class

Lauren is really excited to be taking dancing class. She is so cute to watch because she gets so excited when she does something well. I love the pictures where you can see her reflection in the mirror. Her facial expressions are so cute as she is concentrating so much. I had a really hard time figuring out my settings for my camera. Something about the lighting in the studio mixed with having to take pictures through a window, made my pictures blown out. Luckily I was able to save them to some degree using black and white!

12 comments:

Cindi Koceich October 5, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

Great shots to capture her joy of dance!

Mom2Drew October 5, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

Omgosh, pics like this make me yearn for a little girl!! So incredibly cute.

Margaret October 5, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

Love little girl dance pictures! My daughter is in ballet, too. She's 12 and has been doing it since she was 4.

Suzy October 5, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

I think she's just darling. And you did a great job taking photos through a window. That would be very challenging!

Shanna October 5, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

Too cute. I should put Jolie into dance class.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) October 5, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

These are so adorable. You will treasure her first dance photos forever. Dance studios tend to have horrible lighting nice save with the b/w.

Bobbi October 6, 2009 at 3:28 AM  

That storyboard is so cute!! You can tell she really loves dancing.

Yolanda October 6, 2009 at 4:25 AM  

Very cute. Love her grin!

Reds October 6, 2009 at 5:25 AM  

Beatiful storyboard - she looks like she is enjoying herself so much!

pat October 6, 2009 at 6:24 AM  

What a darling series! Love the storyboard, and your sepia tones are perfect for this.

Stephanie October 6, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

Great captures! My dd is also in dance! Love it!

Angela2932 October 6, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

Such a cutie! Very nice storyboard.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP