Friday, August 20, 2010

Photo of the Day- 365

Today is a big day for this blog? Do you know what it is? Today is day 365 for my photo of the day blog. So, naturally, I made cupcakes to celebrate! I have accomplished my goal of taking at least one picture a day for one whole year. :) What now? I have no idea. I don't think I am going to keep up with the photo of the day because it takes a lot of time and energy. But, I think that I may do a photo of the week. We will have to see. Until then....let's celebrate! :)



6 comments:

pat August 20, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

Congrats! That's quite a goal to have reached. Life does get in the way at times, but you've surmounted its challenges. I really like your quote at the bottom of the blog; it is so true!!

Jodie August 20, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

Congratulations! what a wonderful way to celebrate!

Katie Hyser August 20, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

Congrats! That takes some serious commitment! Good for you! And those cupcakes look delish! :)

Samantha August 20, 2010 at 8:31 PM  

Congratulations! That's an incredible accomplishment!!!

Anonymous August 22, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

wow! A whole year? That went by REALLY fast! I love it! I hope you keep it up .. at least once a week! I love seeing your work.

Rob and Judy August 24, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

Congratulations! I've always looked forward to checking your blog. Great accomplishment!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP