Monday, March 22, 2010

Photo of the Day- Rock Climbing

Every monday night I take the kids rock climbing. They always have so much fun doing it. Robbie for the most part is really fast. He got up and down twice before Lauren even got half way up her first time.

Lauren spends a lot of time like this:
I think they finally give in and pull her a lot of the way up. Regardless, she is always all smiles that whole time!
I have such an easier time getting lots of photos of Lauren because she takes so long to climb the wall. Robbie is so fast that I don't seem to get as many taken. They honk the horn at the top so everyone can hear that they made it.

6 comments:

Anonymous March 22, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

You take them rock climbing EVERY monday night? What are you? Super mom? Amazing. I LOVE that first picture. I love the look on Lauren's face. What a happy girl.

Suzy March 22, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

What a fun activity! I think Lauren looks very happy spending her time like that! Cool captures!

Joanne March 23, 2010 at 4:31 AM  

My kids used to love doing this. They look like they are having so much fun!

Yolanda March 23, 2010 at 4:33 AM  

Fun! My son loves climbing rock walls! Love the pink tennies!

Jess March 23, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

I love the expressions on Lauren's face! I can tell she was having a BLAST! How fun!

pat March 23, 2010 at 5:26 PM  

HOly smokes--that is a BIG wall!!! Kudos for L for even trying it! Love the smile on her face--she just lights up, doesn't she?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP