Thursday, January 7, 2010

Photo of the Day- Dried Roses

I hard a hard time narrowing down todays pictures because I really liked the color and depth of field in the pictures. I finally narrowed it down to 8. I have had these roses drying for awhile now. Two bouquets are from Lauren's nutcracker performances and one was from my birthday. I finally put them together today in a vase. I really like the look of dried roses. Lauren was excited that she could still keep her flowers and that we didn't have to worry about watering them! These pictures are everything from SOOC to color adjustments to adding textures. I had a lot of fun with these.







11 comments:

Jodie January 7, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

How lovely!

Anissa January 7, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

Wow -- I love the fourth one! Gorgeous!

Anonymous January 8, 2010 at 4:04 AM  

Oh those are lovely! And I love the layers you put on them

Suzy January 8, 2010 at 5:24 AM  

Your pp'ing and texture on these is perfect! Very beautiful captures!

Katie January 8, 2010 at 6:27 AM  

I really like the artistic feel to these!

Denita January 8, 2010 at 6:47 AM  

Beautiful - they look vintage!

Jess January 8, 2010 at 6:58 AM  

They are stunning! I love dried roses too... that vintage-y color and texture of the petals is to die for!

Nicki January 8, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

I used to dry roses - now I only have a couple (trying to clear out "stuff"). Love the processing on these shots.

Bobbi January 8, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

Beautiful, I love the timeless processing here! It really brings them out.

Tracy January 8, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

#4 and the last one are my favs

Unknown January 18, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

Love the texture you added

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP