Thursday, January 28, 2010

Photo of the Day- berries

My husband and I have very different photography styles. I prefer taking pictures of people. He prefers taking pictures of places. When I do take non-people pictures I like to have lots of fun in the editing with this pictures. I feel that photography is a form of self expression. I like to add personality and moods to my photos and photoshop allows me to do this. Rob prefers the photos sooc or slightly edited. I found some berries that i had been wanting to take pictures of recently. So I did an double edit on each picture. I did a slightly edited edit and a more exciting, moody, and however I am feeling at the moment edit. Neither is right or wrong. They are just different expressions and interpretations of the image.







9 comments:

For Over 29 Years... January 28, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

Ooh I love the second set and the last ones. Really nice!

Lauren Hartman January 28, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

Well I love your more creative edits, they really change the mood of each photo :)

pat January 28, 2010 at 9:18 PM  

The edits really give a different feel to the shots. They change the mood completely. It's just as you said; not right or wrong, just different. I'm more of a SOOC girl (partly because I'm a klutz with the computer) but I like what you've done.

Yolanda January 29, 2010 at 3:29 AM  

Love the textures you added to them-- very nice!

Denita January 29, 2010 at 5:15 AM  

Very creative - I don't know which set I like the best...they're all great!

bprincephoto January 29, 2010 at 7:12 AM  

Great shots. I tend to like doing both also. I love my LR for saving different edits. :)

Suzy January 29, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

I can't choose between the slight edits and moodier edits. I like both versions!

Joanne January 29, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

I love your edits! changes the feel of the pictures!

Unknown January 29, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

I like the 2nd to last one...with the lovely bokeh

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP