Thursday, January 14, 2010

Photo of the Day- Akira

I have a lonely dog. :( Ever since poor Yoda hurt his back and has been on bed rest inside our house, my little dog, Akira, sits by the window missing him. I think he's a little jealous too. Which is funny though, because I think Yoda is jealous of Akira being able to run around outside while he has to sit in his kennel to heal. Guess no one is ever satisfied! I looked outside and Akira was sitting by the sliding glass door with a tennis ball so I figured I would give in and throw him a couple of tennis balls. Camera in hand, of course. :) He is a very cute and friendly dog and I enjoy playing with him. One of his favorite things is chasing after a tennis ball.

See, he even looks kind of sad in this picture! I sure can't wait till Yoda can be out back running around with Akira again!

While I was playing ball I heard a knock coming from the sliding glass door. Benjamin was all smiles! Nothing technically perfect about this picture but I think the moment captured is perfect. I just love his happy little grin! Too bad there is all that glare from taking a picture through glass!

8 comments:

Tracy January 14, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

Pretty dog and cute baby boy! Hee hee!

Mandy January 15, 2010 at 2:19 AM  

Awwww....the dog is gorgeous and looks so full of life. I am so sorry he is lonely. Now Ben...he is a doll! Love that happy grin. :)

Yolanda January 15, 2010 at 3:59 AM  

Cute dog & kiddo!

Anonymous January 15, 2010 at 4:23 AM  

Dog is gorgeous... but the boy is a sweetie

janett January 15, 2010 at 7:12 AM  

Oh my gosh! I was all set to tell you how pretty your dog is and then I saw your little guy! Sooo cute!!!

Hi Lowe! January 15, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

I actually like the glare on the glass! It adds to the moment almost. I love it! I'm sorry about yoda! :(

k January 15, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

I love your puppy! I just want to cuddle him. He looks so soft!

annabelle January 15, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

cute dog and your baby is so sweet with is little teeth showing :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP