Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Photo of the Day- Plant

Today was one of those days. I woke up with a fever and chills and to make it worse it rained and rained all day long which made me want to just spend the day in bed! Makes it extra hard when you have to load up kids and take them out. Needless to say I spent about 30 seconds with my camera. I don't even know what the name of this plant is. I park my car next to it every day and I don't think a flower has ever grown on it or the red bulb has ever disappeared. It just looks like this year round.

1 comments:

annabelle January 20, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

hummm....it looks a little like a rose bush but hard to tell with your wonderful dof ;) i do love your pp and use of textures, beautifully done. btw i had one of those days today too but very unwilling to go outside :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP