Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Photo of the Day- Robbie

So, one of my new years resolutions was to take my photography to the next level. I wanted to take more pictures and also shoot my pictures in Manual mode. The last couple days I have been successful at shooting all of my pictures in manual, but somehow something always comes up that doesn't allow me to spend much time using my camera. Unfortunately, today, its because my poor dog, Yoda, had to be taken to an animal hospital. We don't know exactly what is wrong but it is spinal related. They are guessing that either he has a disc out of place or he had a stroke. He is in the hospital tonight and will have an MRI in the morning, so we'll find out more then! I only used my camera for a couple of minutes this afternoon when I got this picture of Robbie. He is such a ham. I had to bribe him for this picture. He really doesn't like his picture taken, but for chocolate, he'll do most anything for me! :)

10 comments:

Margaret January 6, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

Cute smile! Hope your doggie is okay!

tori January 6, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

He's a cutie! I hope your dog is ok.

Anonymous January 6, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

That is a great capture. Hoping your dog OK

Rob Au January 6, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

Great picture babe. Good key to fill ratio. Nice color balance, the warm sunlight against the cool fill makes a great range of color. And congrats on manual mode, I am very proud of you. You have take your passion to a new level.

Kelly January 6, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

OMG Those dimples slay me. He is just so cute. Nice portrait

Mom2Drew January 6, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

those curls, ack!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet January 6, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

He is adorable! And how could he not be willing to have you take a pic for chocolate?! :D

Anissa January 6, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

What a cutie!

Katie January 6, 2010 at 5:31 PM  

I often bribe my son with chocolate - come to it, I'm easily bribed with chocolate! ;)

Cute shot!!

bprincephoto January 6, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

Hope the dog is ok. Cute shot

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP