Friday, January 1, 2010

Photo of the Day- Christmas Tree

It's amazing how different things feel after you take down the Christmas decorations. Everything seems so much less colorful. But somehow with the onset of the new year, its okay. Kind of a bittersweet moment. Sad to let the season go, but excited to start the new year with the anticipations of being better. Setting and keeping goals. Well. Hopefully keeping goals. I've been thinking a lot about my new years resolutions and what I want for the year and I am excited to work towards these things. I hope that everyone had a very happy Christmas season and that you have a wonderful new year!




And just because they are cute....

9 comments:

Anissa January 1, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

Your kids are adorable. I love decorating for Christmas (it's so pretty) wish I could leave them up all year.

Jami January 1, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

Oh so cute!!!!

Jodie January 1, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

very cute! I never thought to shoot my nude tree after I took it down. I must remember for next year!

Chell January 2, 2010 at 7:38 AM  

cute tree stand. Yes the house always feels empty once the decorations are down. Got a couple of cuties there!!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) January 2, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

Cool idea to take a photo after on the tree. What a pair of cuties you got there.

tori January 2, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

Such cute pictures of you and your boys! And I just love your tree stand!

Nicki January 2, 2010 at 12:02 PM  

Funny you would post a picture of your tree sans decor - I turned the lights on the tree after everything had been taken off and it got a resounding 'aweeee'. I love our tree each year, but it is also liberating once it has been taken down and there is all that space.

KRISTIE January 2, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

i took down our tree today, so sad
cute boys

Tracy January 2, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

Welcome to the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project!

If you will complete the sign up, process I can send you the Newsletter! I found your name on the mcklinky. :)

http://workofheartandsoul.wordpress.com/2009/12/11/mommytography-365-project-2010/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP