Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Photo of the Day- Robbie

This kid is a superstar! I love him so much. Robbie is the hardest kid to take pictures of. He either refuses to let me, or he gives me a very forced smile. Today for some reason, he was more than willing and gave me great smiles. I love his cute dimpled smile. We are in Belmont right now visiting Robs family for Christmas. They have a great big window in their family room that gives the most perfect natural lighting. This picture is SOOC because I am on my laptop.

5 comments:

Anonymous December 22, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

Nice portrait and nicely lit!

Suzy December 22, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

Oh my gosh I'm loving his HAIR!! I know you probably can't even take him out without getting showered in compliments. He reminds me of my little brother as a child. My bro still has curly red locks, but I miss him as a child like this grinning! Tooo cute!!

Reds December 23, 2009 at 4:35 AM  

What a great smile!! He is adorable!

Kelly December 23, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

oh he is so cute.. Those dimples and the hair.. Wonderful picture that captures sheer happiness on his face. nice job.

Tricia December 23, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

Awwww he is so stinkin cute. I love his dimples and hair...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP