Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Photo of the Day-Car

Okay, so I was bored, and did something different today. No, I did not go to this beautiful location and take this beautiful picture! :) But, I did use my camera. I had seen in a book somewhere, someone who would take beautiful scenery pictures in a book or magazine and then take a picture of them with something in front of it. Like they were adding something to the picture. I decided to give this a try, and did not do anywhere near as well as this other person did, but I added a car into the picture with one my sons hot wheels. :) I'm sure scale is completely wrong, but I had fun trying to make the colors and textures match that of the picture. Plus....the car seems to be floating in the air just a little. :) I have added a few different color edits.




3 comments:

Tricia December 9, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

Great ideal, I think you did an awesome job on it.

Reds December 10, 2009 at 5:25 AM  

Cool!! Think my fave is the last one!

pat December 10, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

What an interesting idea..I never would've guessed. I like the different PPs you tried on this.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP