Sunday, November 15, 2009

Photo of the Day- More of Lauren

I had a different set of pictures that I was going to use for today photo of the day but it would have required going through and editing about 80 pictures so I decided to go with some quick shots I took of Lauren after church today. I'll put those ones up on my other blog in a few days. I ran out of energy tonight to do any editing. Lauren is such an easy model and I loved how her curls looked today so I took these quick pictures. The third one cracks me up. I had just told her that I wanted to take a few more pictures, and you can almost see her saying, "awww, mom! no more pictures!!"




2 comments:

Susan November 16, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

I love that curly hair! I've seen that look before! And I know how you feel about editing photos...

Anonymous November 17, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

She is a charmer:)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP