Monday, November 2, 2009

Photo of the Day- Mickey Ferris Wheel

The kids and I went to disneyland this afternoon to celebrate my birthday. We picked up Robbie from school and drove right there. I really enjoy living so close that we can go for a couple of hours. The park didn't have many people there today so we didn't have to wait more than about 5 minutes for a ride which is always nice. We stayed at California Adventure until it closed and I got this picture on the way out. I don't know what it is about ferris wheels but I really enjoy taking pictures of them. I did some day shots of this same ferris wheel a few weeks back but I love the colors at night.

6 comments:

Bobbi November 3, 2009 at 3:41 AM  

Happy Birthday! I love the colors here...and I want to go to Disneyland :(

Yolanda November 3, 2009 at 3:59 AM  

Happy Birthday. Love this shot!

Reds November 3, 2009 at 4:10 AM  

Happy birthday - how fun that you get to celebrate in the park!! Awesome shot of the wheel!

pat November 3, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

Beautiful night shot! Those colors are just luscious. How fun that you were able to go to one of the Happiest Places to celebrate your birthday!! Hope it was a happy day!

Suzy November 3, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

I love everything about this shot! Oh and Happy Birthday to you! What a wonderful way to celebrate!

Stephanie November 3, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

Happy Birthday! Great capture!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP