Saturday, November 7, 2009

Photo of the Day- Birthday present!

I didn't have much time on my camera today. Rob didn't have to work today so we spent time as a family and I also took a nap! :) I just got my birthday present in the mail today. I got a new lens!! :) I was very excited to get this lens and am looking forward to practing more. I got a 50mm f1.4 lens for my camera. It is going to take some practice because I am so used to having a zoom on my lens. These are a couple of the pictures that I took today. Hopefully tomorrow i'll be able to get some pictures of Robbie. He tends to run when I pull out the camera, but who knows, maybe tomorrow i'll get lucky with that!

3 comments:

Cathi Green November 7, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

How cute! Their eyes are beautiful.

Angela2932 November 7, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

Such cuties! And congratulations on your new lens; you're going to love it!

Diana November 7, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

congrats on your new lens. great photos and cant wait to see more TFS

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP