Monday, October 12, 2009

Photo of the Day- Leaves

It is late. I am tired. But I am blogging. Today has ended in kind of a frustrating day!! I'm not sure what happened, but my computer decided to crash on me today. With this crash, aperture decided to lose ALL of the pictures that we had stored on there. Including many of my favorites recently like Benjamin's cake smash pictures. Hopefully we will be able to find a way to recover these pictures, but for now, its leaving me very tired. Luckily I hadn't deleted todays pictures off my memory card yet, so I am still able to post them. Robbie had scouts tonight. As always, I seem to show up to things way too early. I was there about 30 minutes early so the kids decided to play in the leaves. Looking around, I realized, that even though we are in California, it still looked like fall. No, the leaves to change into amazing, beautiful colors like other states, but there are still signs of colors changing. Tonight, especially, with looking at these leaves, the wind was also blowing and it was really feeling like fall. Fall is one of my favorite times of year, so I was glad to really feel fall today. Unfortunately, since I use aperture for my editing, and don't want to use it until we can see if we can recover pictures, these are mainly SOOC.








10 comments:

Mandy October 13, 2009 at 2:24 AM  

I just love the ones of them throwing the leaves up in the air! So fun. I love fall.

Nicki October 13, 2009 at 4:39 AM  

Great capture of your children throwing the leaves - and GORGEOUS close-up of your daughter (love how she is dressed-up for a romp in the leaves. lol!)

Yolanda October 13, 2009 at 4:44 AM  

I think romping through the leaves is something you never lose the enthusiasm for. I'm 40 and still like to do it! Great captures.

Amy October 13, 2009 at 5:00 AM  

So cute! Love the ones of them throwing the leaves.

Reds October 13, 2009 at 5:17 AM  

Those are perfect Fall photos! Love all the colors!

pat October 13, 2009 at 6:59 AM  

Such fun! I can almost hear the leaves crunching underfoot. Up here in Seattle most of the time time the leaves are too soggy to crunch...

Shanna October 13, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

Looks like fun!

Suzy October 13, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

Looks like a fun time! Your kids are just sooo CUTE! I love that little boyscout grin and your daughter looks as sweet as can be with her pretty grin. I'm so sorry you lost photos when your computer crashed. I wonder if it's a virus thing because mine did the very same thing last week. I had to reformat five times!

Angela2932 October 13, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

Nice leaves, and thanks for the back-up reminder! From the sounds of everyone's hard-drive and external hd stories, crashes sound inevitable these days!

Rob Au October 13, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

As my wife's tech support guy... Hard drives last only about 5 years. Especially if you run them all the time. You should always back up to solid media. It is so worth the time. Do it every time! You will wish you had as we do that you did.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP