Sunday, September 6, 2009

Photos of the Day- Standing!

Benjamin is standing. He has been standing off and on for a few days now. I have been trying to get this shot for a couple days but its an impossible one to get. It seems as if every time I pull out my camera when he is standing, he sits down as quickly as he can. It happened so fast this time that I wasn't able to think about settings on my camera but just snapped away! It is not the most beautiful picture, but I was finally able to capture Benjamin in this new stage of his life. And that is what matters the most! This picture of the day was motivated by the stages our children go through in their life and Benjamin's exciting "firsts"!

3 comments:

Reds September 7, 2009 at 4:17 AM  

What a cutie! Love the hat!

Suzy September 7, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

Congrats on the milestone Benjamin! He seems like an active little stander to.. Great shots mom!

tori September 7, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

What a cutie!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP