Sunday, September 27, 2009

Photo of the Day- Sleeping

You'll probably be seeing a lot of Benjamin recently since he is celebrating his FIRST birthday! I wanted to get some sleeping pictures of him that way I could focus on his little features, like his toes, fingers, ear, mouth, belly button, etc. When he is awake it is so hard to get pictures of them! I feel like he has grown so much and is getting so big but seeing how small these are I realize that even though ONE came quickly, he is still so little and so sweet and I am trying to enjoy every day as much as possible. I remember with Robbie and Lauren I was always so excited to see what the next stage was going to be like that now I really want to cherish the NOW with Benjamin instead of wonder what he will be like in a month or a year, etc.

3 comments:

Reds September 28, 2009 at 5:45 AM  

Such a sweetie!! :)

Bobbi September 28, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

He is oh so cute! I especially love the last one in the bottom right corner.

Angela2932 September 28, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

A very busy sleeper! Look at all those wonderful poses! Adorable!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP