Saturday, September 19, 2009

Photo of the Day- Raspberries

I took my three kids raspberry picking this morning with some friends. I was holding Benjamin the whole time so I didn't take very many pictures. I had an impossible time filling my basket up. Everytime I would put a raspberry in my basket, Benjamin would take it out and pop it in his mouth. I couldn't keep up with him. In the end, we only had filled two baskets....well, and a few tummies! It was hard though, because it was pretty picked through. Plus there were tons of bees!










1 comments:

bprincephoto September 19, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

I love picking our own fruit. Of course we are like you- more full tummies that baskets but lots of fun. Great shots.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP