Saturday, August 22, 2009

Photos of The Day- Disneyland

Rob took Lauren and Robbie on Star Tours and disneyland so Benjamin and I decided to watch the "street party" parade. It was actually quite fun because they stop right in front of you and stay there for about 10 minutes and dance. There were all sorts of characters dancing right in front of us. This shot was taken at the very end. This was the last second of the show when the song ended and confetti was shot off into the air. I thought it turned out great how they both put there hands in the air right when I took the picture.
We started to listen to this Mariachi band play. They were really good. Rob had is birthday button on so they started to sing Happy Birthday to him. Then they turned to Lauren and started singing the Cinderella song because she was wearing her Cinderella dress. You know Lauren...of course, she had to start dancing. I got really lucky with this shot because I was not ready with a camera, didn't a chance to adjust the zoom and just took what I got. I was so glad that it turned out!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP