Monday, August 24, 2009

Photos of the Day- Benjamin

I was on the way to callbacks for Benjamin's Fabreeze commercial and I realized that he was wearing the same outfit that I had put him in for his first audition. You can't have that! (that shows how pathetic I am!) We had some time before the appointment, so we stopped at Target and I picked him up these jeans and polo shirt. The shirt really made his eyes stand out. In the audition they made lots of references to his beautiful blue eyes, so I guess that shirt did the job! Too bad we didn't get the commercial! We've never really put Benjamin in a pair of jeans before and he looked so cute so I took some pictures. I loved this colors of his shirt against the green grass.


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP